My Visitors

Wednesday 13 October 2010

22 September 2010

Hola,

I've finally received the last bit of information for my new passport today, so it's looking like I'll be off to Santiago again for yet another close encounter of the Australian Government kind.  Fingers crossed this one goes better than the last, as I need to be out of the country by the middle of October.  Seeing as that is only 3 weeks from now, I'm in deep doo-doo if there's some new problem that is dreamed up.

It's all a bit rushed to go tomorrow, so I think I'll head down on Friday.  That way, I can slip in a little bit of a weekend there and go and do something interesting.  I reckon Valparaiso and Vina del Mar sound like they might be worth checking out.  Only an hour or so from Santiago, on the coast, UNESCO heritage-listed (Valpariaso), and not in prime tourist season.

Excellent, Smithers...

Chao,

A

No comments:

Post a Comment