My Visitors

Tuesday 31 August 2010

25 August 2010

To top off the good things of the last few days, my package of stuff from Australia has arrived today, allegedly containing all of my new credit cards and other documents to replace those I lost. It turns out that my personal credit card isn't amongst the stuff that has arrived, which is a bit of a bummer, however it seems that it has been sent directly here to Copiapo, and by the end of the day, it is in my mailbox as well.

Just need to get my passport now, and I'm back in business...

And by the way, there was another little earthquake this morning! I was lying in bed, thinking about getting up, and things began to sway gently, the wardrobe doors rattled and the bed swayed gently. Again, it was only brief, lasting perhaps 15 seconds or so. I turned to Big Ted and asked if the earth had moved for him too? He was far too sensible to respond to such an obvious joke... It turns out it was close to Copiapo!


Byeee!

A

No comments:

Post a Comment